The Library is a great place to come and be part of student life at Coleg Cambria. We are here to support you and help make the best of your study time – have a chat with the team about what you need.
We provide a fantastic range of resources to help you with your coursework including resources which take into account your own preference and learning style.
If you have any overdue books or chromebooks please get in touch with your library to request a renewal or return if you no longer need them.
We have one of the largest and most well used e-book collections in Wales – if you need help to access them just ask! If you prefer print we have an excellent range of books which support your course (BTEC, C&G, A level etc). Our digital collection offers high quality video platforms to further your knowledge and excellent online resources to help with research and assignment preparation.
Your Library is also a great place to come and study – we can offer:
– A friendly team who are ready to support, help and guide you
– Support with research and information skills, ‘How to find’ and ‘Where to find’
– Excellent IT resources – PCs, laptops (Chromebooks), copiers and a place to recharge
– Study areas with wifi access – we support your own devices
– A relaxed and safe environment for you to take time out
– An excellent range of books and ebooks to support with course work
– Video platforms – create playlists, manage and share
– Fantastic online content – discover our digital collection here.
– Chromebooks available to loan for you to complete work out of college
– Forget something? We have course books and stationery for sale
– If you need additional support with your academic skills you can arrange 1:1 support with our Academic Skills Facilitators.
Our Deeside, Northop and Yale library sites remain open during half terms and holidays (except Christmas), and the larger sites also have later opening hours during term time.
To get in touch with somebody at your library you can email email@example.com or call one of the numbers below:
Bersham Road – 01978 267817
Deeside – 01978 267277
Deeside 6th – 01978 267486
Llysfasi – 01978 267917
Northop – 01978 267408
Yale / Yale 6th – 01978 267607