If you’re a full-time student living a minimum of 3 miles from the college, you may be eligible to travel free to and from college.
• You will only be able to use college buses if you have a valid bus pass.
• To get your bus pass, you will need to speak with Student Services.
• Your bus pass will be issued during induction in the first few weeks of term.
• You will not be allowed to travel on college buses unless you show your bus pass (after the first few weeks of term).
• You must behave in a way that does not offend others whilst travelling on college buses. If you misbehave on the college buses, the disciplinary procedure will be followed and your bus pass may be taken away from you.
• Please make sure that you arrive before the stated pick up time, as the bus will not wait for you.
All college bus transport leaves:
If you can’t find a route, call us on 0300 30 30 007 and we will help you find the quickest and easiest way to get to college:
Please select an option to access:×